As countries around the world reduce their dependence on fossil fuels nuclear reactors are projected to increase by 76% over the next decade. Investors have an opportunity to take advantage of the expected improving uranium price environment and acquire investments for a fraction of what they will soon be with. After achieving the low of this cycle at around US$17/lb, uranium is now in a bull market, having risen by almost 40% since last year’s lows.
After significant research into this space, we have discovered a mining exploration company that is well funded, has a strong management team and has many promising Uranium projects. The company operates in the Athabasca Basin in Canada, the world’s leading source of high-grade uranium mining location that currently supplies about 20% of the world’s uranium.
The company’s share price is up 30% year to date and their plans for 2019 coupled with their recent high grade discovery make this our top Uranium exploration stock.
Market Cap: $33,130,000
Shares issued: 55,217,368
Iso Energy is a uranium exploration company operating in the Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan. The company recently made a discovery at the Larocque East Property (100% owned) and is currently waiting on remaining assays.
The company’s winter drilling confirmed that presence of a high-grade uranium deposit that is 150 m long x 38 m wide and is up to 8.5 m thick. With uranium mineralization found in 11 of 12 drill holes and the follow-up drilling campaign this summer should further expand the deposit. When you consider the amount spent on the winter program and the potential value of this size discovery, management’s strategy is providing large potential shareholder value.
The company is fully funded for ongoing exploration with an extensive drill program planned for 2019. IsoEnergy is founded and backed by NexGen Energy the company that holds the largest undeveloped uranium deposit in the Athabasca Basin, Arrow Deposit (Indicated Mineral Resource of 256.6 M lbs of U3O8 contained within 2.89 M tonnes grading 4.03% U3O8).
6 Reasons we believe IsoEnergy is poised for a breakout
- The company controls a substantial claim position in the world’s preeminent Uranium mining district.
- The Uranium bull market is at its infancy and prices are projected to increase further.
- The company has a team with an extensive technical focus and uranium background. All full time employees are geologists and recent acquisitions and discoveries are a clear example of their effectiveness. Cumulatively the geologists have been part of the discovery of over 400Mlb of U3O8.
- The $5.5 million bought deal in December 2018 provides the firm with enough funds to continue their exploration objectives.
- IsoEnergy has a very small float and a very tight share structure. NexGen owns 53% and institutions/ strategic investors owning close to 25%.
- The Hurricane Zone is wide open for expansion, and there are 5 ready drill targets in proximity. Drilling and Geophysics success should drive their stock up higher.
IsoEnergy has proven itself by being able to raise money and acquire assets in a very weak uranium market. They have built a substantial land package and have the capital to explore it and expand on their discoveries. With the Uranium bull market upon IsoEnergy is perfectly positioned to be one of the big Uranium Exploration winners.